Quodoushka Level I (also known as the QI) is the doorway into a new understanding of your sexual energy. Teachings at this level guide you to awaken to your natural self, or to deepen the connection you’ve already established, supporting a healthy joyful expression of your sexuality unfettered by conditioning and shame.
During the course of the workshop, you will learn from the shamanic wisdom of the Sundance Path about the energy laws that govern all of our experiences. You will come to recognise the merging of feminine and masculine energies as the source of all creation and inspiration, essential for your happiness, health and inner-growth, for raising the level of your energy and as a gateway to connection and spirit. You will gain understanding of how sexuality can even become your natural, blissful path towards enlightenment.
Together, we will explore how our inner elemental balance determines the level of our orgasms and how our genital body-types influence our experience of pleasure. A variety of energy-sensitive exercises and alchemical ceremonies will enable you to encode these teachings as physical experiences in the body.
What are the benefits of Quodoushka I?
By attending Quodoushka I, you will:
- improve your self-knowledge, and through that your communication with yourself and with others
- enjoy new ways of understanding your body, desires, and energy
- release guilt, shame, or repression
- transform your attitude and relationship to pleasure
- learn how to have a more satisfying emotional, mental, physical, spiritual and sexual life
- learn about the Fire Breath, Chakra Merging and the five levels and five types of orgasm
- increase your health and vibrancy though embracing and enhancing your sexual energy.
Who can apply?
Quodoushka I is open to all adults aged 18 and above, regardless of sexual orientation or relationship status. Actual sexual contact is not required at this level, only the willingness to be absolutely present with your total being.
- We do not have any U.K. events planned currently. There are a number of events in Europe which you can find on the worldwide Q calendar at http://www.quodoushka.org/calendar/